Being your own boss is great, but it takes more than just being good with your hands to operate a Furniture Medic franchise. Each of our successful owners also brings with them a strong understanding of what it takes to run a business, including being able to manage a team of repair and restoration experts.
If you’re interested in recruiting, and managing, a group of professionals to help grow your business, we want to talk to you. Furniture Medic franchise opportunities are an excellent way to create the lifestyle, equity and financial stability you've always dreamt of.
We're offering you a chance to join our highly reputable and respected franchise family today!
Why join Furniture Medic?
- Very Few Competitors: Opportunities in residential and commercial are virtually unlimited and include business related to disaster restoration and moving claims.
- Multiple Market Opportunities: Opportunities in residential and commercial are virtually unlimited and include business related to disaster restoration and moving claims.
- We Understand "Priceless": When replacement is not an option, our unique process enables customers to repair and keep their priceless family furnishings.
- Recession-Resistant: Because we have made furniture and wood repair and restoration a viable, and often less expensive option for our customers, our business is in demand even when furniture sales are down.
- Respected Reputation: Furniture Medic is the world's largest and most respected franchisor in furniture repair and wood restoration. As a franchise owner, you instantly inherit this positioning.
- Established System: Furniture Medic® is part of the ServiceMaster family of brands including ServiceMaster Clean® , ServiceMaster Restore®, Merry Maids®, AmeriSpec®, American Home Shield® and Terminix® – all market leaders in their industries.
- Franchising Experience: Furniture Medic® benefits from more than 60 years of franchise excellence from parent, The ServiceMaster Company. Company, and so do you!
- You Are Never Alone: Not only will we provide you with the tools necessary to run a business, we will extensively train you and provide ongoing franchise support.
Jump To The Forefront Of A Multi-Billion Dollar Industry.
Furniture restoration has experienced steady growth on its rise to the multi-billion dollar industry it is today. At the
very top of that industry, is Furniture Medic® and its more than 300 franchises throughout North America and the
As our reputation has grown, we have drawn the attention of insurance companies that now look to Furniture Medic® to help clients who have experienced a loss impacting wood furnishings or cabinets.
You’ll join an established network with the reputation and brand name recognition that takes decades to build, and comes with developed systems and products.
We Do What Others Can't, Where Others Can't.
In our quest to fix, buff, strip, repair, refinish and otherwise revitalize our customers' valuable furniture, wood surfaces and cabinets, we find service opportunities in the markets below and far beyond.
Homeowners appreciate our on-site capabilities, especially in the area of furniture, wood and kitchen cabinet restoration. Our processes enable us to do the job on-time, on-budget and very often completely on-site.
Moving / Transportation
The Furniture Medic® on-site capabilities, coupled with our precision repair techniques, make us ideally suited to meet the needs of the moving industry.
We give you the tools to do local marketing to insurance agents for claims resulting from fire and water damage.
Consider the amount of furniture and wood fixtures in office complexes, churches, funeral homes, hospitals, libraries, government buildings, hotels, restaurants and most retail establishments. Our budget-friendly capabilities are ideal for quickly enhancing the images of these establishments.
The Furniture Medic® National Accounts Program benefits furniture retailers and manufacturers, catalog and e-commerce companies and hotel chains by providing internet-based order entry and tracking systems, standardized pricing, unified billing, geo-matched service orders, guaranteed service and customized repair services based on individual requirements.
Learn More About Furniture Medic
To find out more about the Furniture Medic company, our support
services, training program, supplies and equipment and how you can
benefit from networking with an industry-leading franchise, follow the
links. Then submit an online form to inquire further about owning a
Furniture Medic franchise. There is no cost or obligation. If you prefer,
you may call us at 289-777-2011.
This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of franchise offering disclosure documents. Certain provinces require that we register the franchise offering disclosure documents. The communications on this website are not directed by us to the residents of any of those provinces. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those provinces until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise offering circular to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.